• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best news on Derrick Brown

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Brady and Brees give zero fugs about a push up the middle. 

Wtf.. Brees and Brady hate pressure and push up the middle... Literally had Brady got hurt.  This is the great football analysis you can only get on draft night in the Huddle..

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Considering they litterally had to change their gameplan and triple team Brown (including 2 OL projected in the first 3 rounds this draft) Even though Auburn also had another DT protected in the 2nd round. 

Id say, yeah

He's the toughest guy they game plan. They didnt change their game plan vs Clemson and still put up a ton of points.

I'm mostly playing coy but it is a bit telling that the quote specifies SEC. If he was the hardest person to gameplan for period, he should have just said that. Maybe it wasn't Simmons (although he seems like a logical candidate) but it seems like there must have been someone outside the SEC that was harder to plan for based on the wording. Regardless that's still very high praise. He's also the highest drafted defensive player out of the SEC, so he should be.

17 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Brady and Brees give zero fugs about a push up the middle. 

lmao bro you have to be joking right?

I know you haven;t played sports...but trust me when I say a QB does not like a giant man running towards him when trying to distribute the ball.

I think it's time to log off bud.

The best news is that Hurney drafted him. It would've been so easy to draft Simmons! I hope that Rhule was in on it because it would mean that he knows more about football than he's letting on. I mean, all that talk about positionless players didn't hold up once you get the opportunity to take a bulldozer at DT!

Archived