• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't go anywhere, Panthers will try to get back into the late first round...

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Literally every team thinks like this. Teams don't give up future first for a late first round pick. Get out of your Madden world

Like I could see us getting back in the first if the team was close to being a championship contender - but nobody knows what we are going to have for next year. I wouldn’t be comfortable trading next years first. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

They still have to find a partner.

Couldn't find one when they were trying to trade down. Same thing could happen here.

A couple of teams have already traded down, but not with us. We might have missed our window.

Or they could not be trading up at all shocking I know 

2 minutes ago, WoahW said:

Or they could not be trading up at all shocking I know 

Or they could change their mind depending on who gets taken.

It's been confirmed that they made and received calls about trading down but didn't end up with a deal they wanted. Same could be true here.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Or they could change their mind depending on who gets taken.

It's been confirmed that they made and received calls about trading down but didn't end up with a deal they wanted. Same could be true here.

True but it’s never been confirmed by anyone they’ve had interest in trading up. Does Hurney have a history of it...yep, but nothing has said they wanted to trade up tonight. 

Archived