• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 pick 7: Carolina Panthers select DT Derrick Brown

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, MMA said:

Dumb pick. Name me on team since Tampa that won a SB because of a DT

You obviously missed the Fua/McClain season and the contrast between the Star/Short rookie season. Overnight our defense went from ass to really good. So yeah, our playoff teams and SB team had a lot to do with D line.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

I know, he's even larger.  And I'm citing someone else who said that comparison. 

I've been touting him for a bit, over Okudah and over Simmons.  He is a monster.  He had to get TRIPLE teamed against LSU. 

This is a beheamoth of a man who doesn't really have a comparison.  Mauler, disruptor, high character, leader.  Athletic linebackers are cool too but c'mon folks!

This.   Wait and see folks.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

I know, he's even larger.  And I'm citing someone else who said that comparison. 

I've been touting him for a bit, over Okudah and over Simmons.  He is a monster.  He had to get TRIPLE teamed against LSU. 

This is a beheamoth of a man who doesn't really have a comparison.  Mauler, disruptor, high character, leader.  Athletic linebackers are cool too but c'mon folks!

They didn't triple team him when LSU played Georgia....and I didn't see hoim do a damn thing in that game.  Maybe he just didn't like playing against Georgia

Archived