• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My prediction for tonight.

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Growl said:

gee renowned Clemson fan CRA what QB do you think is worth bypassing a strong QB class for

don't leave me in suspense

pro and college and two different games.  I’ve only lobbied hard for the Panthers to draft one Tiger and that was years ago.  I generally lobby against most of them panning out as good in the NFL. 

2021 QB class simply projects out to be a much stronger class than 2020 class.   Yeah, Lawrence is in it but so is Fields and others. 

and I don’t think we win a lot of games this year....so why draft from the weaker QB class?  We just signed Teddy to as well so we ain’t in a rush to get our new future QB

This isn’t a strong QB class IMO.  This class will be defined by the WRs IMO. 

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

My Prediction for tonight:  Whatever happens, someone will brag about predicting it (without referencing the 50 other predictions over the past few months on the same topic).

Ironically, when it happens, I am going to post a big:james horner spiderman GIF

This man has been to the Vancouver Canucks section of the Hockey Future message boards.

4 hours ago, Growl said:

gee renowned Clemson fan CRA what QB do you think is worth bypassing a strong QB class for

don't leave me in suspense

You don’t need to be a Clemson fan to see that Fields and Lawrence and possibly Newman have more upset and performed BETTER than Love, Herbert, Fromm, etc. 

4 hours ago, Panfan35 said:

I also think tua falls but not past 7 here’s why next years draft your not even going to sniff anyone near his talent outside the number 1 pick. It’s a perfect situation to sit a year behind Teddy. We have seen in the past how hard it to find a  quality QB it could take years for that reason it’s hard to pass on tua if he is there.

The only scenario where I am ok with a QB pick in round 1 this year. You take the chance on Tua and let him sit. We win 3-5 games this year and are in prime draft position next year for the LT from Oregon. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I predict if we draft a Baylor player, even if he's a good one, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I'd have no issues with Mims at #38, Lynch in the 4th (even the 3rd wouldn't be completely terrible but I wouldn't love it), or Roy late.

Archived