• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Series....

AKPantherFan

I always laugh when people say how they can't wait for something to be over .. ...like it offends them so much and their life improves when it is gone.

"I can't wait till American Idol is finally cancelled"

"Thank God baseball is over"

"God, Soccer is so freakin boring.....how do they put this crap on TV"

"Reality shows need to go off the air...."

"Britney Spears can't sing and pop music sucks, how can they play this stuff and when are the hair bands making a comeback!!!!????"

Like you are forced to participate ......I don't have a taste for Star Wars and Sci Fi stuff but I know Scrum enjoys his action figures and R2D pajamas and who am I to hope for that joy to go away?

You were doing so well til the very end. :(

Just remember, JR. If you aren't good enough to develop it, just go buy it.

Stupid fugin' bastards ruining baseball....

:lol: at the guy who hates and knows nothing about baseball suggesting how the defending World Series manager should be doing his job.

well considering they got their asses wooped last night and 3 other times, i might be onto something.

All I know is the phillies went through what seemed like 10 pitchers, while the yanks used what? 4 at the most?

I always laugh when people say how they can't wait for something to be over .. ...like it offends them so much and their life improves when it is gone.

"I can't wait till American Idol is finally cancelled"

"Thank God baseball is over"

"God, Soccer is so freakin boring.....how do they put this crap on TV"

"Reality shows need to go off the air...."

"Britney Spears can't sing and pop music sucks, how can they play this stuff and when are the hair bands making a comeback!!!!????"

Like you are forced to participate ......I don't have a taste for Star Wars and Sci Fi stuff but I know Scrum enjoys his action figures and R2D pajamas and who am I to hope for that joy to go away?

When it interferes with my TV watching schedule I get annoyed.

When it interferes with a 7 month pregnant woman's (who I have to live with) TV schedule I REALLY get annoyed.

Just imagine Jrock if you had to wait a month to see Cougar Town because of a sport you no longer care for.

When it interferes with my TV watching schedule I get annoyed.

When it interferes with a 7 month pregnant woman's (who I have to live with) TV schedule I REALLY get annoyed.

Just imagine Jrock if you had to wait a month to see Cougar Town because of a sport you no longer care for.

I missed Cougar Town last night. :(

Actually I probably won't watch it much more anyway. My sudden fascination with Courtney Cox has waned a bit and I have television ADD. The fact that I had watched 3 episodes in a row is an accomplishment.

I did however watch every single inning of every game of the World Series up until the 9th inning last night. That way I was able to go to bed with hope (albeit false) that the Phillies might have come back and won.

Archived