• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Series....

AKPantherFan

Ok---

I HATE BASEBALL...

But I am watching because I wanT the Yankees to lose, and there is NO other sports on...

With that said;

WHAT THE HELL IS THE PHILLIES MANAGER thinking?

It seems like every time they had a pitcher get hot he would yank them out and the next guy would screw up...

And not to mention that the phillies are GREAT at watching strikes go past the plate. They SUCKED at hitting tonight.

pretty pathetic showing for a team who made it to the World Series.

IMO

Ok now I dont have to watch baseball on tv or sportscenter for another year...

THANK YOU JESUS

Hey guys I don't know anything about hockey, but I was watching a game the other day and I noticed the goalie was so fit and athletic. Seems to me the smartest thing a coach could do would be to stick a fatass motherfuger in at goalie who literally takes up the entire goal space. That team would never lose a game! Just a thought.

I always laugh when people say how they can't wait for something to be over .. ...like it offends them so much and their life improves when it is gone.

"I can't wait till American Idol is finally cancelled"

"Thank God baseball is over"

"God, Soccer is so freakin boring.....how do they put this crap on TV"

"Reality shows need to go off the air...."

"Britney Spears can't sing and pop music sucks, how can they play this stuff and when are the hair bands making a comeback!!!!????"

Like you are forced to participate ......I don't have a taste for Star Wars and Sci Fi stuff but I know Scrum enjoys his action figures and R2D pajamas and who am I to hope for that joy to go away?

Archived