• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My mock draft ...

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

With OL by the time you get to round 5 you might as well stock up on UDFA. Same chance of making it.

Ehh there are plenty of mid to late round interior linemen who make it, more than UDFA I’d bet. Tackles yeah good luck

28 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

First two, yes.

Samuel isn't much of a wr. More of a gadget player.

54 rec. 700+ total yards and 7 tds is pretty good for a number 2 wr in this league... Especially when you're 3rd on the target list and playing with a defacto rookie QB on a bad offense...

Samuel's is a solid wr.. Don't let the situation here  sell him short..

Just now, WOW!! said:

54 rec. 700+ total yards and 7 tds is pretty good for a number 2 wr in this league... Especially when you're 3rd on the target list and playing with a defacto rookie QB on a bad offense...

Had alot of drops did u factor any of that?

6 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Are they bad throws when they hit ur hands or go through hands and hit u in chest and fall to the ground. #learnfootball

So how many were they pff?? Of course you don't know.. You just constantly post stupid poo from your mom's basement.. With no actual facts or research.. Just your consistently misspelled dumbass opinions..

Okudah + top DT in the second would make me a happy happy man. 

I think WR is a possibility for us but I would wait until the fifth. There will be a day two talent sitting there in the later rounds bc WR is so deep this year

5 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I think WR is a possibility for us but I would wait until the fifth. There will be a day two talent sitting there in the later rounds bc WR is so deep this year

Exactly.

8 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I would wait until the 5th or 6th round.. We have alot of mouths to feed already on this roster...

Is Okudah supposed to be like the next Deon? 
I ask in all seriousness.

My gut is telling me it’ll be a DT or they pull the trigger on a QB. No guarantee they’ll be in the top 10 in the draft next year and they want to reenergize the fan base asap.

Archived