• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Derrick Brown, right?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Simmons will be off the board.

Brown will be by far the bpa and also fills a huge need.

Best possible scenerio 

If Okudah is still there I would take him, but honestly I would be fine with Derrick Brown as the pick too.

Yeah it's Brown.

Burrow, Young, Okudah, Tua, Simmons all off the board when we pick.

Need + Talent + Value all line up here.

Unless someone falls in love with Herbert or Love and offers us alot, then it's Brown.

Wilfs would be better if he is there but that sadly isn't happening. Plenty of DTs later in the draft that fill our needs.

I will be interesting to see what direction they go in and if the new staff believes he is better than other options. It's about time to peek behind the curtain and stop talking about what we think these guys will do. If it's a QB I will laugh my butt off. 

Gettleman is the wildcard.  The Giants need help about everywhere like us.  The Lions are about as close to a shoo-in for Okudah as there could be, leaving the Giants going with OT, DT or LB.  An OT or Simmons have been the hot commodities of late, but some people are still mocking Brown to the G-men.  If Brown gets past the Giants and they drafted Simmons, then yes, Brown is unquestionably the pick.

4 minutes ago, saX man said:

What if...

1. CIN-Burrow

2. Skins-Young

3. Lions-Simmons

4. LAC (from NYG)-Tua

5. MIA-Herbert

6. NYG (from LAC)-Wirfs

7. You have to go Okudah right?

Yes, but will that happen though?  Pretty far fetched that the Lions who are completely depleted at corner intentionally skips out on the top guy at the position in the draft.  Okudah and Simmons grade out similarly, so it's not a BPA scenario for Simmons.  The Lions would have to really like Simmons more than Okudah is what that boils down to.

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Wilfs would be better if he is there but that sadly isn't happening. Plenty of DTs later in the draft that fill our needs.

I will be interesting to see what direction they go in and if the new staff believes he is better than other options. It's about time to peek behind the curtain and stop talking about what we think these guys will do. If it's a QB I will laugh my butt off. 

Got to go with you this one...there are just as good....not better...but good DT's that can team with KK and give us a good run stopping line and also decent pass rushers up the middle.  They think you need a "SUPERSTAR!"  Tell how many Superbowls Ndamukong Suh won?

Archived