• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I cant believe my username was available

Panther

Hows it going? I live in Chattanooga, TN but am going to be moving to Charleston SC next year. I'm a photographer (wannabe pro) and I'm one of those people with 2 favorite teams. The Panthers are my NFC team, and the Dolphins are my AFC team. Not sure what I'm going to do for the game in a few weeks. lol

I've been known to organize football events on a large scale from time to time, but I've never done one for the Panthers. Maybe next year. I have been to a Panthers game though, at Atlanta. It was the last game of the season in 2005 and Carolina stomped a mudhole in the Falcons. Good time.

Hows it going? I live in Chattanooga, TN but am going to be moving to Charleston SC next year. I'm a photographer (wannabe pro) and I'm one of those people with 2 favorite teams. The Panthers are my NFC team, and the Dolphins are my AFC team. Not sure what I'm going to do for the game in a few weeks. lol

I've been known to organize football events on a large scale from time to time, but I've never done one for the Panthers. Maybe next year. I have been to a Panthers game though, at Atlanta. It was the last game of the season in 2005 and Carolina stomped a mudhole in the Falcons. Good time.

dolphins are my #1 panthers are my nfc team haha....so welcome. we're in pretty much the same boat :D

Hidden

Welcome and your two teams are the right ones!

Archived