• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rebranding: Logo/Uniforms

saX man

1 hour ago, Soul Rebel said:

I think those jerseys Sax posted are a good starting point, and can be tweaked a bit to move towards a more "neo-classic" hybrid look. Take off the stupid claw marks on the shoulder pads and the little accents.... less is more. I do like the font of the jersey and think a matte black helmet with proper shadowing would be a good look for us.....thinking like the Vikings helmet.

Something like this, but the logo a it smaller and less Bucs like where it takes up the whole side panel. 

Image result for panthers black helmet

I think it'd be rad to eliminate the head structure and infer the panther only through the facial features, with the emphasis on the eyes. 

And thank you for actually reading and not just seeing the pictures and saying "ewww!" It was a reference point ton discuss new jerseys.  I even joked saying "this is what the google brought up".  It's not my concoction folks!

READ

17 hours ago, hepcat said:

I have it on good authority that jersey redesigns are already in the works as far back as 2018

I hope you're not just teasing us with that talk.  Carolina's uniforms are one of the worst in the NFL and long overdue for a change.  Panther uniforms should be mostly Black for starters.  i mean its a friggin panther?

17 minutes ago, Teddy Time said:

I hope you're not just teasing us with that talk.  Carolina's uniforms are one of the worst in the NFL and long overdue for a change.  Panther uniforms should be mostly Black for starters.  i mean its a friggin panther?

Nah I'm not. However I haven't heard any updates on it since 2018 either. The team did make some subtle changes to the uniform in 2019.

Archived