• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day three without beef or pork

Matt Foley

Would love to take the brave meat eaters on the Huddle on a field trip to the slaughterhouse and then see how many order a burger afterward.

I see company farms weekly.

Had a sausage biscuit yesterday, was delish.

Don't like the fact that is the most efficient way to grow meat ? Kill off some people so the demand isn't that high.

meat is becoming a liberal....soon he will have the same sympathy for humans that he has for the bovines

Mmm, Bovines. Great little eating establishment in Murrells Inlet, SC. Along with Devines and about 10 other joints.

steak3.jpg

So let me get this straight. When you look at this picture you think "Damn, i'd really like to take a bite out of that tomato"?

Dude, I've probably eaten more beef and pork than anyone else on this board. I simply decided to take the blinders off and realize that all these animals are living miserable lives just so I can keep gaining weight and feeling miserable. AND the livestock industry is killing the ozone.

Killing two birds with one stone here. And I do feel better already.

Dude, I've probably eaten more beef and pork than anyone else on this board. I simply decided to take the blinders off and realize that all these animals are living miserable lives just so I can keep gaining weight and feeling miserable. AND the livestock industry is killing the ozone.

Calm down buddy. I'm just making a joke. I could give a poo what you eat or why you eat what you eat.

OK I am calling BS on this thread now-- Your FOS and yanking our leg while your probably sitting at home and eating a steak right now.

OK I am calling BS on this thread now-- Your FOS and yanking our leg while your probably sitting at home and eating a steak right now.

Why is everyone giving me poo in this thread? All I'm saying is I am trying to give up beef and pork (because of what I've heard about the mistreatment that is so prevalent in the industry) and that I feel better after four days. And other people who have also given it up say they went through the same thing.

Giving it up for good or just wanna see how you feel after a bit without them, then maybe going to free range beef/piggy?

Hopefully for good. We'll see how it goes. Went shopping today and bought a lot of stuff like that fake bacon and that imititation crab stuff (which I hope is mostly fish). A lot of the "dolphin safe" tuna wasn't really dolphin safe, so I don't trust the free range labels.

Archived