• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day three without beef or pork

Matt Foley

I stopped eating red meat regularly awhile ago, though I eat pork rarely. Beef is never even an option and the idea of eating a lamb makes me feel weird, it's a freaking lamb.

I eat fish and chicken though. You don't really need any meat to get protein, not if you know what amaranth is.

Honestly after four days I feel differently. Not as sluggish. I feel sharper mentally. Someone ask me what five times seven is. Thirty-five. See? Eight times nine....Seventy-two. I can go all day.

I have protein shakes in the morning, and as long as I can still have eggs and fish, I'll be fine. Chicken is next to go, but for now I need it. Haven't figured out where all I can eat yet.

Some of you should try it for one week. See how you feel.

Honestly after four days I feel differently. Not as sluggish. I feel sharper mentally. Someone ask me what five times seven is. Thirty-five. See? Eight times nine....Seventy-two. I can go all day.

I have protein shakes in the morning, and as long as I can still have eggs and fish, I'll be fine. Chicken is next to go, but for now I need it. Haven't figured out where all I can eat yet.

Some of you should try it for one week. See how you feel.

I got the same feeling when i stopped drinking soda

Archived