• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day three without beef or pork

Matt Foley

Would love to take the brave meat eaters on the Huddle on a field trip to the slaughterhouse and then see how many order a burger afterward.

You wouldn't phase me one little bit. I can kill, gut and clean an animal quicker than most people can catch their breathe.

I kill, and grow most of what I eat right here on my property anyway, and grew up around this kind of sh!t.....it's just a way of life, and why some people can't realize this is unbelievable.

Do I agree with the fashion of how it has been modernized......NO....but it's just like anything else in this world. Improve, move on, make more money,and fvck how it is done is the theory most big biz abides by. That is why I do my own without all the added drugs, steroids etc.

Chickens going to market at 6 weeks, hogs topping out at 250 in 90 days....give me a break. I want no part of that either, but I'm not giving up my meat.

But hey....we've all got choices.

Oh yeah...one other thing......look at all the E-coli that come from vegetables this day and time because of the poo that is pumped on them.

GROW YOUR OWN!

You wouldn't phase me one little bit. I can kill, gut and clean an animal quicker than most people can catch their breathe.

I kill, and grow most of what I eat right here on my property anyway, and grew up around this kind of sh!t.....it's just a way of life, and why some people can't realize this is unbelievable.

Do I agree with the fashion of how it has been modernized......NO....but it's just like anything else in this world. Improve, move on, make more money,and fvck how it is done is the theory most big biz abides by. That is why I do my own without all the added drugs, steroids etc.

Chickens going to market at 6 weeks, hogs topping out at 250 in 90 days....give me a break. I want no part of that either, but I'm not giving up my meat.

But hey....we've all got choices.

Oh yeah...one other thing......look at all the E-coli in vegetables this day and time.

GROW YOUR OWN!

If I knew that meat was grown this way I wouldn't have a problem with it.

If I knew that meat was grown this way I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Then you need to make friends with someone that does it this way.....or meet me. ;)

I do this stuff to survive, and make ends meet, and because I flat out enjoy it...but also to preserve a part of my heritage.

Would love to take the brave meat eaters on the Huddle on a field trip to the slaughterhouse and then see how many order a burger afterward.

no problem with it at all.

Hell last month i was at my buddies house where we cut a pig up and threw his ass on the grill why we made sausage from the rest.

awesome eating....

Beware sounding like the reformed alcaholic or born again Christain....3 days in.

I've never eaten veal and won't, and fish...not managed, you're raping Mother Earth you bastard!

What is cool about America is you are free to make choices. I spent 20 years in the Air Force defending this country so people have the freedom to do so.

If meat doesn't want to eat cow or pig that is his business. I know I gave him a hard time early on in the thread but respect his decision.

That being said, bring on the hamburgers!:D

Hey, I used to sell packaging adhesive to the poultry and meat industry. Walked many a facility in my day. Yet, here I sit dreaming about a big juicy steak or some beer can chicken. Deeeeeeeeeeeelish.

Archived