• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pharoh Cooper Signs with Panthers

blackcat

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The formula is technically not officially published anywhere. All those websites basically work it backwards to estimate it, to my knowledge. 

That's what I'm saying. If random geeks on the web can reverse engineer the formula to a degree that they're practically nailing it spot on, you can't tell me that NFL teams don't have it dialed in.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's what I'm saying. If random geeks on the web can reverse engineer the formula to a degree that they're practically nailing it spot on, you can't tell me that NFL teams don't have it dialed in.

I am not 100% sure that the teams don't have access to it. I wouldn't be shocked if they did.

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fielding a competitive team with bottom of the roster type guys? Best of luck with that plan.

Meanwhile, we only have one DT currently on the roster and he's 31 years old coming off of a season ending injury.

I've seen the Pats win with guys that certainly weren't considered A-list type talent particularly at skill positions) so...

One thing I am 100% sure about is that we will have more than one DT whenever the next season begins.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't understand why we're screwing ourselves on comp picks with these bottom of the roster type signings. It just doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't make sense why u are still on here since u don't like the Panthers.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Understandable. But with a little patience and an understanding of the rules, a lot of the same players or players of similar quality could have been had and comp pics could have been kept.

Third and fourth rounders aren't generally high impact type of players, particularly right away. They have a legitimate learning curve. They aren't likely to replace a veteran with experience AND upside that will be ready to go once play resumes.

42 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let’s hope Sulimani can figure it out.  Because if we loose comp picks  because of Seth Roberts and  Pharoh Cooper  I will blow a f*cking gasket. 

Archived