• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Streaming Recomondations

fitty76

14 hours ago, Inimicus said:

The Killing - Netflix

Ozark - Netflix

Sneaky Pete - Amazon Prime

American Gods - Starz

Carnivale - HBO (only 24 ep and will leave you wanting, but criminally underrated)

McMillions - HBO

I have McMillions saved, is it really worth it? Not a McDonalds fan nor did I ever play the monopoly game, but I knew what it was back in the day.

Couple people have recommended Sneaky Pete to me.

56 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I have McMillions saved, is it really worth it? Not a McDonalds fan nor did I ever play the monopoly game, but I knew what it was back in the day.

Couple people have recommended Sneaky Pete to me.

The wife and I really enjoyed it.  Its well put together and tells a pretty interesting story of what would have been the top story of 2001 if if the trial hadn't started on 9/10. 

If you want to laugh quite a bit, I would recommend Silicon Valley on HBO.  The season one finale is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on TV.

If you're into food shows, I recommend The Chef Show on Netflix.  Favreau and Roy Choi are great together.  It's a spinoff from a move Favreau made called Chef.  The movie is pretty solid as well, Roy Choi taught him to cook while filming.  I think the movie can be found on Amazon Video.

3 hours ago, Skack25 said:

If you want to laugh quite a bit, I would recommend Silicon Valley on HBO.  The season one finale is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on TV.

If you're into food shows, I recommend The Chef Show on Netflix.  Favreau and Roy Choi are great together.  It's a spinoff from a move Favreau made called Chef.  The movie is pretty solid as well, Roy Choi taught him to cook while filming.  I think the movie can be found on Amazon Video.

Not a big Favreau fan, but I did see the movie a couple years ago. It was a bit predictable and pretty shallow, but it was a different vehicle (no pun intended) and I liked it.

Silicon Valley went a little whack the last season, but, overall it was fugging hilarious and one of my favorite shows at the time.

"Chortle my balls."

21 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Not a big Favreau fan, but I did see the movie a couple years ago. It was a bit predictable and pretty shallow, but it was a different vehicle (no pun intended) and I liked it.

Silicon Valley went a little whack the last season, but, overall it was fugging hilarious and one of my favorite shows at the time.

"Chortle my balls."

Once TJ Miller left, it wasn't as funny, but still a great show.  I use the word "chortle" almost daily now lmao.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, Anybodyhome said:

HBO: Barry, Six Feet Under, Vice Principals, Boardwalk Empire, Silicon Valley, Oz, Succession, Getting On

Showtime: House of Lies, Californication, The Big C, Weeds, Shameless, Ray Donovan, The Chi, Nurse Jackie, Escape at Dannemora

I left off the very popular ones most people probably saw- Sopranos, The Wire, GOT, etc.

I thought Escape at Dannamora was friggin great!

Archived