• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CoD battleground

Jeremy Igo

Eff the BR  plunder is more fun to me.  I've come realllll close to winning plunder playing solo.  I mean like I had 1.6 mil and the lead with 20 seconds to go and died with 300k on me and finished 3rd close.  I prefer playing with my buds but that solo game was epic

Findings thus far.

It's a CoD BR. It's fun. However, because it's such a casual game, it will ruin you in other FPS titles. I haven't played Apex Legends since this released and I gave it a shot. The first hour of Apex today, after this hiatus, saw me being a complete bot. I whiffed every single shot. I just lost everything. After an hour, I was right back in rhythm, but man that hour sucked.

It's fun with the bros, but I much prefer Apex.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 6:56 AM, TheRed said:

Apex Legends is free and vastly superior to the "REEEEEEEEE" toxic fest known as Call of Duty.

This.

COD is boring AF and tries so hard to be Apex. It appeals to the casual gamer.

Apex is far superior in all aspects, but has a much harder learning curve, therefore COD is more appealing to the masses.

I love my best friend but he’s that type....he could play games that just come out that have any type of gore and now they’re the GOATs of all time, his favorite songs of all time are songs from the radio, he goes to movies for graphics and gore, his favorite restaurant is Chillies...he absolutely loves Warzone and cannot ‘get into’ a game like Apex. Pretty much says it all for me.

Warzone is about to die on PC once Valorant gets a full release. If the watch numbers on streams are any indication, it will absolutely hit the ground running. The casual gamers will stay with CoD because they know what they want and that's fine. For players wanting a challenge and to play a game with a skill gap, Valorant is going to be a god send. It has enough appeal for Overwatch and CS players to really take off both competitively and casually. BR titles, Apex and PUBG are the king for non-Fornite players.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, lightsout said:

Warzone is about to die on PC once Valorant gets a full release. If the watch numbers on streams are any indication, it will absolutely hit the ground running. The casual gamers will stay with CoD because they know what they want and that's fine. For players wanting a challenge and to play a game with a skill gap, Valorant is going to be a god send. It has enough appeal for Overwatch and CS players to really take off both competitively and casually. BR titles, Apex and PUBG are the king for non-Fornite players.

I'm a CSGO purest and I'm pissed cause all of my friends in the Teamspeak are playing Valorant right now. :(

Archived