• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peoplez Izz Smert !!!

Henne Given Sunday

so iam a financial rep for a bank around the charlotte area......it was slow, so i was greeting people waiting in line for a teller, asking if anyone needed deposit slips etc etc

well this chick asks me "sir" and i walk over......huge tits. not bad lookin.....she goes....

"i wanna deposit 78 dollars in cash.....and my check is 22 dollars....can i give this to the teller if i dont know what they add up to? iam def. not a math major"

i look at her....look at her tits....then back at her....and it takes EVERYTHING for me not to start laughing at her.

so i grab the deposit slip, and fill in the total on the slip to "100.00" and she sighs real big and says "thanks! now i wont feel like such a doofus at the teller line"

i literally smile, look at her tits again, walk away as clients behind her are laughing and smiling at me.....

so she leaves, i go to the teller and they were talking about how hot she was etc etc......i look at the check she was depositing.....sure as poo....

its a mcdonalds check.

of course.

but shes a manager :mad:

now i know why when i order a 10 piece nugget, i only get 4......fugin bitch :P

iF tHIS wAS A gRAMMAR mESSAGE bOARD tHEN i wOULD tRY tO mEET yOUR sTANDARDS

Aww.... Did I hurt you wittle feewings?

And if this was a self righteous douche bag board, you could change your name to Zod.

You may now return to spanking your tiny monkey.

Aww.... Did I hurt you wittle feewings?

And if this was a self righteous douche bag board, you could change your name to Zod.

You may now return to spanking your tiny monkey.

i love keyboard warriors. lol.

No completely unprofessional comment about "making a deposit on those funbags"?

Disappointing.

i hate disapointing you......im sorry. i wont let it happen again. i love "bank" jokes though haha

True, but semi-unrelated story...

The wife, a friend, and I once drove through a McDonalds when they first came out with the 50 piece McNugget thing... It was pretty good road trip, so we said we'd order one for the hell of it and see if we could finish them all...

They ended up forgetting something else in the bag or something, so we had to pull back around... We said we ought to tell them not only what we were missing, but that we had "ordered a 50 piece McNugget and only got 48"...

We did, and the girl was actually going to believe we had sat there and counted in that brief amount of time and was going to go get 2 more McNuggets.. until we told her we were joking, which she didn't seem to "get"...

i love keyboard warriors. lol.

This is all you have? God, this board has gone down hill. At least you have started acting like a twelve year old and stopped humping them.

By the way, the Boys Club called. They said they have some questions for you about blood on the toilet paper. I don't know what that meant, but they said you would know.

Does it worry anyone else that someone questions another's intelligence in a posting without capitalization?

edit: He must have used all his cap points on the word "EVERYTHING".

FYI, making fun of someone's grammar is only funny when the person is espousing ignorance or vitriol.

I hammer people for effing up grammar too, but this in no way effected the flow of the story. He spelled correctly and wrote coherently, so his absence of grammar is not an indication of his intelligence, but more the fact that he's not writing for the New Yorker; this is a message board.

By the way, in the edited portion of your post, the period goes inside the quotation marks.

See what I did there?

True, but semi-unrelated story...

The wife, a friend, and I once drove through a McDonalds when they first came out with the 50 piece McNugget thing... It was pretty good road trip, so we said we'd order one for the hell of it and see if we could finish them all...

They ended up forgetting something else in the bag or something, so we had to pull back around... We said we ought to tell them not only what we were missing, but that we had "ordered a 50 piece McNugget and only got 48"...

We did, and the girl was actually going to believe we had sat there and counted in that brief amount of time and was going to go get 2 more McNuggets.. until we told her we were joking, which she didn't seem to "get"...

haha i love it.

I just hope that $22 check from McDonalds was not a weekly paycheck.

it was a shortage from the week before, obviously the payroll department is just as smart.

This is all you have? God, this board has gone down hill. At least you have started acting like a twelve year old and stopped humping them.

By the way, the Boys Club called. They said they have some questions for you about blood on the toilet paper. I don't know what that meant, but they said you would know.

wait.... are you still talking poo to me on a message board?

Archived