• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry Aiming for 15 mil

ncfan

This talk of the Saints or Falcons downfall is serious homerism.  They've been kicking our asses the last few years and it hasn't been particularly close. Now remove Luke Kuechly and any semblance of a real secondary from the equation on top of an already struggling run defense and see what you get.

If you don't still have the image of Matt Ryan torching our defense with ease in Charlotte last year fresh in your mind you have a very short term memory.

2 hours ago, Ship said:

The same people who don’t want to sign a guy think we can draft a whole defense in a year and also think Hurney sucks.

It's a 3-year plan, so no, not all the pieces on defense will be put in place this year.  There's certain players/positions you build around and a CB best suited for zone coverage doesn't fit the criteria.

See Josh Norman and the Redskins.  

31 minutes ago, Smithers said:

He’s below average.  I’m sorry but Gman missed on this pick (like so many others).  Let him walk. 

I would not say below average. He's held up to what was asked of him and haven't given up a ton of yards or been picked on by opposing QB's, mostly because we were weaker on the opposite side. But is he 15 million a year worth,  that depends on if we can replace him with a C B that keep Jones, Thomas and Evans, and a few others in check.

I have always defended Bradberry against his terrible opinionated haters and I will not talk bad about a player trying to get his lotto ticket. 15 million is far too rich for this current team. 

This maybe the worst D since the 1995 one. Not a Snow fan, he will need years to rebuild this pathetic group.  

Archived