• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My top 50 players 2020 Draft

Verge

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, USC/panthers_11 said:

Do you care to share your reasoning for this?

To be honest with you, I watched Brett Kollmann's video on Wifs v Wills and really dug what he said. After I watched that I put on a couple hours of tape between the two and Wills really is something special. I sort of disregarded him as a top 10 talent because of his 100% playtime on the right side and I noticed a tendency to forego technique for raw strength. I think I fell in love with Wirf's pure athleticism and just let it roll from there. There is no doubt now though, Wills is a stud. 

54 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Verge, in April please start another thread of your mock based on what you're hearing and what your friend is hearing. PLEASE. It'll save us from quarantine.

For sure. We have been talking a lot more lately with this whole corona thing, so I will tear into him for some insider stuff lol

This talk about Little moving to OG gives me hope that we'll still strongly consider an OT at #7. I know that we have a massive need at DT, but I think trying to compete this season is a pipedream anyway. Taking advantages of the strength of this draft very well might mean OT in the first, WR in the 2nd.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This talk about Little moving to OG gives me hope that we'll still strongly consider an OT at #7. I know that we have a massive need at DT, but I think trying to compete this season is a pipedream anyway. Taking advantages of the strength of this draft very well might mean OT in the first, WR in the 2nd.

I feel like we will take defense, either Brown or Simmons, but I am hopeful that we could land Wirfs or Wills. It's kind of a can't lose position at #7 tbh.

Just now, Verge said:

I feel like we will take defense, either Brown or Simmons, but I am hopeful that we could land Wirfs or Wills. It's kind of a can't lose position at #7 tbh.

Yeah, #7 looks to be a surefire opportunity at a stud of a prospect. I'm jaded on MLBs at this point. We keep landing HOF talent just to watch their careers get cut short by injuries. Let someone else have Simmons, for his sake and ours.

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

Does your boy think Panthers will consider QB in the first round this draft to learn behind Teddy or does he think we are sold on Teddy being the answer at QB?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, #7 looks to be a surefire opportunity at a stud of a prospect. I'm jaded on MLBs at this point. We keep landing HOF talent just to watch their careers get cut short by injuries. Let someone else have Simmons, for his sake and ours.

Simmons isn't really an inside linebacker.

Archived