• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I give to you - Carolina Panthers best case scenerio 2020

Jeremy Igo

Hello and welcome to Best Case Scenerio!

If these things transpire, I will throw a huddle party full of free booze and pie. 

1. Cam Newton plays, stays healthy, and is signed to an extension. The next 5 years are spent with a true franchise QB. 

2. The Panthers draft well in protecting said Cam Newton. Rhule shows for the first time in over a decade than protecting the QB is a top priority. 

3. Rhule's NFL learning curve is a relative short one, and the Carolina Panthers start to resemble an actual NFL team again by October. 

4. CMC signs a life long contract. 

5. Shaq Thompson somehow starts to perform at the level they pay him and becomes a leader on defense. 

6. Donte Jackson becomes more consistent and lessens the upcoming likely loss of bradberry, 

7. The young Carolina Panthers finish around 8-8 but show improvement and lots of fire as the season goes on, as opposed to the opposite of we have grown to expect. 

8. 2021 becomes a year we start eyeing a wild card spot. 

I like the optimism but am not buying it. I see a top 3 to 5 pick in April 2021. We got the NFC North and AFC west in this upcoming schedule. The only bad teams we are playing are Arizona, Detroit and Washington. Probably a 3-4 wins season.

Archived