• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Niners - Chiefs Superbowl Gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, TheRumGone said:

You have to admit it would’ve been interesting to see what someone with Cams talent could’ve done with someone like Andy. 

Patrick was raw as hell coming out of college. He was coached up for one year by Andy and look where he is. 

Absolutely. But perhaps that rawness was what made him get here. It’s just beyond amusing hitting that nerve and nobody bothers to talk about Mahomes supporting cast. 

We all know Cam was there cheering Mahomes on and enjoying the fug out of his time. 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I mean I don’t care for panther fans who have #2 teams 

Considering how young the team is, very likely a lot of Panther fans have second teams. I've openly said it before I still like the Vikings since i was a fan of their team before the Panthers became a franchise. Now I cheer for the Panthers above all else but I still like seeing the Vikings do well unless they are playing the Panthers.

5 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Considering how young the team is, very likely a lot of Panther fans have second teams. I've openly said it before I still like the Vikings since i was a fan of their team before the Panthers became a franchise. Now I cheer for the Panthers above all else but I still like seeing the Vikings do well unless they are playing the Panthers.

Ok

Just now, 4Corners said:

I didn’t pull this stat so I can’t verify if it’s true but I saw on the 49ers forum that teams are 29-3 when leading by 10+ points after three quarters in SB; Kyle Shannahan has coached two of those three teams. Yikes. 

Ouch.  The guy needs a Leading in the 4th Quarter Coordinator.

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

And that is what a competently-officiated Super Bowl looks like.

I'd disagree with that given how much holding the refs ignored. Some small holding on the OLine I can ignore but man was there ever some bear hugs taking place on the field. That being said, not the reason why the Chiefs won in the end, but got to make those calls when they are so blatant.

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

I'd disagree with that given how much holding the refs ignored. Some small holding on the OLine I can ignore but man was there ever some bear hugs taking place on the field. That being said, not the reason why the Chiefs won in the end, but got to make those calls when they are so blatant.

Called evenly, whatever the approach. That's the difference.

Archived