• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Niners - Chiefs Superbowl Gameday thread.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Mahomes has like half a second to get the ball out of his hands before someone is right in his face. I’m not sure what they can do to stop it besides him scrambling but this is looking like a 9ers title.

I don’t think they’ll give up yet. KC still has a D and the NFL still has two hours to fill.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

LOL Tyreek Hill is absolute trash this game. A little behind him but you have to catch that. And he’s been completely shut down so far. What a chump.

I wonder if Vegas is taking any bets on if Tyreek gets arrested this offseason? 

Just now, Harbingers said:

I don’t think they’ll give up yet. KC still has a D and the NFL still has two hours to fill.

It’s not that I think they’ll give up. Patrick has zero time to throw. He’s constantly scrambling back there. It’s possible he can make something happen but it doesn’t look good. It honestly might not even matter if 9ers run down the field here with ease. It will be over if they get another td

Archived