• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton throwing some passes

ellis

Hate to break it to @onmyown @CatTower @Jon Snow and whoever, but most of the Cam “fanboys” y’all truly despise, we’re on here prior to Cam coming. I’ve been here since ‘08, and have seen a ton of these posters. Y’all are delusional.

What I will be paying attention to, because I’m not going anywhere, is yalls reactions to to the next QB in charge that is sure to garner a bunch of support (because teams usually have players that are fan favorites!!! How shocking!) I guarantee the “fan boy” label isn’t thrown around nearly as much.

8 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Hate to break it to @onmyown @CatTower @Jon Snow and whoever, but most of the Cam “fanboys” y’all truly despise, we’re on here prior to Cam coming. I’ve been here since ‘08, and have seen a ton of these posters. Y’all are delusional.

What I will be paying attention to, because I’m not going anywhere, is yalls reactions to to the next QB in charge that is sure to garner a bunch of support (because teams usually have players that are fan favorites!!! How shocking!) I guarantee the “fan boy” label isn’t thrown around nearly as much.

Why are you including me in this?  I don't  care who you idolize one bit.  By the way, I've been following Newton since his senior year at Auburn.  I even went to Auburn to watch him play.  Can you say that?   

So get off my nuts.  I've come to accept that his days here are coming to an end.  Maybe you should too.

9 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

What purpose is this supposed to serve?

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What purpose is this supposed to serve?

i think it quite clearly proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if you don't think cam is the greatest to ever play the game, then you are an unequivocal racist.   there's no other possible reason you could ever possibly want cam newton and the panthers to go separate ways.  it can only be race.   this remains true even if you want us to draft another qb who happens to be black.   to not want cam as our starting qb ='s racism.   its in the bible

15 minutes ago, raz said:

i think it quite clearly proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if you don't think cam is the greatest to ever play the game, then you are an unequivocal racist.   there's no other possible reason you could ever possibly want cam newton and the panthers to go separate ways.  it can only be race.   this remains true even if you want us to draft another qb who happens to be black.   to not want cam as our starting qb ='s racism.   its in the bible

See this is where the BS happens..

How about him being the greatest QB to ever play here .. Which is good enough for some ppl to feel shitty about giving up on him. . And strange for others to want to do it so quickly...

Archived