• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chiefs vs 49ers - Who you got?

Jeremy Igo

Pulling for the Chiefs. 

But thinking the 49er defense and run game will be too much for KC. As good as the defense is - particularly at getting to the QB, they'll be a problem for KC. Reid likes to pass more than he needs to. That's gonna open Mahomes up to a lot of hits. If the refs call a lot of roughing the passer, then it could change the outcome. 

But that 49er running game is unstoppable. This ain't Henry, down-hill running, in your face style running. This is counters, misdirections and TONS of speed to make it work. Shanahan has a monster. 

I'll likely be going for the 49'ers to win. The only part of that I don't like is that, it allows that loud mouth Richard Sherman to get another ring but I can live with that. The chiefs, I have nothing against, though they have been just a bit too arrogant for my liking these past few weeks. I also haven't exactly been a fan of how much the refs were ignoring their OLine blatantly holding in the last game while calling the Titans on it. 

Archived