• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

Listen up New Orleans! You are now ON NOTICE!!!!

New Orleans, home of the New Orleans Saints and two thirds of all STD's in the country. A place so vile my entire face puckers up like a cat's asshole at the very thought of it. New Orleans is the GFE of the country, good for one night of abusive frivolity, afterwards leaving a few dollars on the table and pretend like you had never been there.

Saints fans know Drew Brees as Breesus. A blessed savior of the franchise sent by the football gods to help remedy the fact that they live in one of the largest piles of complete poo in the country.

701994126_wc2s3-O.jpg

I prefer to see Brees as Baby Breesus, in his swaddling clothes looking so cute and innocent yet still so powerful.

701994195_ztwa8-O.jpg

Saints and Panthers fans alike seem to forget our very own savior. A bit older, not as flashy. He escaped a place downtrodden and dirty and came to the promised land. His name... Delmoses.

702015423_VEGun-L.jpg

This Sunday look for him to part the black and gold sea, laying waste to all that oppose him. The most over rated team in the league will be systematically dismantled by the team the entire nation has forgotten. The combination of Williams and Stewart will account for 250 total yards as the Panthers running attack expose the Saints defense to the entire league. Assuredly as the sun will rise, the Saints will implode.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Panthers 29

Breesus 24

Neurotic much? Must still be angry about tanking in the playoffs. The "most over rated team" is undefeated. We already beat Miami and their running attack as well as Atlanta so why is this yawn of a team supposed to matter?

The Saints run very well AND throw as well as having a great defense. Plus, the game is in the Dome. You guys can't realistically think that you will be running all day so the Saints O is not on the field? Is that the frail thread of hope you hang this game on? :sleep:

You really need to stop with the Katrina cess pool foolishness while you're at it. All you did was copy Atlanta's board from last week. Have some class or at least be original. It's not the Panthers' year...everyone knows it. You guys get a shot every 4-5 years, maybe you should take advantage of it next time :biggrin:

This is just laughable. What does his draft status 4 years ago have to do with anything?? He caught more passes than anyone in NFL history in his first two seasons. He may have been drafted in the 7th, but he would be a starter on 31 other NFL teams.

And right now, only one player in the NFL has more TD catches than Colston. Nice try.

I don't even see a Carolina player listed in the top 45 :rofl:

If I had my choice in between Larry Fitzgerald and your Colston, I would still pick Fitz. Colston isn't talked about as one of the game changing receivers in the league and their is a reason for that. You know d### well the best receiver on that field this Sunday will not be wearing a Saints jersey.

The Saints beat the Jets and Giants who are both ahead of Carolina in defensive rankings.

The Giants secondary has been injured to high heaven. Look at their past 3 games and see what has happened to their defense and compare it to our defense in the past 3. The Jets defense held your offense to 10 points that game. Your lucky your defense scored 2 touchdowns that game. I'm so scared of the majestic Saints offense!!! lol

It's pretty simple:

Saints: 5 WR's that play lights out and an elite TE with 2 great HB's and the best QB in football plus Reggie creating matchup problems. Add a crushing D that is highly opportunistic.

Panthers: Have the crushing D that is opportunistic. Have 1.5 WR's and a blocking TE. Average QB. 2 great HB's...not adding up here.

The only way the Panthers win is if the Saints beat themselves.

It's pretty simple:

Saints: 5 WR's that play lights out and an elite TE with 2 great HB's and the best QB in football plus Reggie creating matchup problems. Add a crushing D that is highly opportunistic.

Panthers: Have the crushing D that is opportunistic. Have 1.5 WR's and a blocking TE. Average QB. 2 great HB's...not adding up here.

You would really classify the Saints backs as great?

Stats be damned, Williams and Stewart are far more talented than New Orleans', just as the Saints' receivers have the edge on the Panthers receiving corp.

I'd give the edge to our defense as well. If we can win the turnover battle, we've got a great shot at winning this game.

It's pretty simple:

Carolina has 2 great HBs, Saints have 2 good ones. Fox has proven time and time again he can prepare a defensive gameplan to handle what Payton is bringing.

This game will simply come down turnovers.....Jake has proven he will do it a lot. If Jake can keep it under control.....the Saints have also proven they will give some up to.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

How often does New Orleans get a shot again?

I'm not one to bring up the past when arguing about the present, but since you went there.

I'll admit it; not often. So in the words of Zalinksy from Tommy Boy; we better savor the flavor.

Archived