• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

Ah, if only I had a dollar for every time I've heard in the past eight weeks about the Saints being "exposed"...I wouldn't be worried about getting laid off in two weeks. LOL

It's funny how when I look at other teams message boards you see the same things all week. Then sunday rolls around and the first 10 pages of their gameday thread are them being pumped up. Then it happens.....the thread slowly deteriorates into a "our team sucks" thread and the excuses start rolling in. I can't wait to see what this board is like after the Saints destroy the Panthers.

The Saints beat the Jets and Giants who are both ahead of Carolina in defensive rankings.

That doesn't mean anything....it doesn't matter where you rank week 2 or week 7.....

Giants are were they are only b/c of KC, Wash, Oak, Tampa. Carolina pass D is ranked where they are for similar reasons....but when tested....Carolina backed it up. Giants D got abused. Panthers have only been abused b/c of Jake....not b/c the D had trouble.

Wow. Really? Saints fans are saying they'll hang up 50 on the Panthers? I hadn't seen that. I don't think they'll hang up 50 on Carolina.....

....just 15-20 more than whatever the Panthers get. LOL

So the Saints will score 27 points that's what you're saying?

That doesn't mean anything....it doesn't matter where you rank week 2 or week 7.....

Giants are were they are only b/c of KC, Wash, Oak, Tampa. Carolina pass D is ranked where they are for similar reasons....but when tested....Carolina backed it up. Giants D got abused. Panthers have only been abused b/c of Jake....not b/c the D had trouble.

The only test you had was Arizona and they're a part of the most inconsistent division in the NFL. The Saints are a different animal than Arizona.

It's funny how when I look at other teams message boards you see the same things all week. Then sunday rolls around and the first 10 pages of their gameday thread are them being pumped up. Then it happens.....the thread slowly deteriorates into a "our team sucks" thread and the excuses start rolling in. I can't wait to see what this board is like after the Saints destroy the Panthers.

this is pretty accurate.

I love these delusional fans here. They squeeked by Tampa (0-7) Washington (2-5) lost to Buffallo and got absolutely embarrased by Philly. They get one decent victory over a average Arizona team and all of the sudden they are "back". Child Please if the panthers stay with New Orleans until the third quarter it would be a miracle. The Panthers are garbage and are lead by a terrible QB. I will give it to them they have a great RB in williams (man I feel for that guy he deserves better) but even though I think he will have a decent game it won't be nearly enough to keep this one close.

Saints 42

Kitty cats 10

Archived