• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

recruited by? That could mean he could've been offered a 1/4 scholarship, could've been offered a walk on spot. Guarantee you he wasn't offered a full ride or even 75% of a ride. Dude you are pitiful. Your boy APState said that Armani was offered full rides to VT and Clemson. Much different scenario.

Dude you were talking out of your ass and got called on it. The best thing you could do is just quit talking and save it for something that you actually have a f**king clue about. The whole premise of your argument is retarded. There are shitloads of NFL players, really really good ones even, who eschewed spots in FBS programs so they could actually see some starting time in an FCS program. That's exactly what Joe Flacco did, for instance. Did he do it because he "didn't want to play anyone" because he's, as you so eloquently put it, a giant pussy, or do you think he was perhaps attracted to the prospect of being an automatic starter in an FCS program?

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Dude you were talking out of your ass and got called on it. The best thing you could do is just quit talking and save it for something that you actually have a f**king clue about. The whole premise of your argument is retarded. There are shitloads of NFL players, really really good ones even, who eschewed spots in FBS programs so they could actually see some starting time in an FCS program. That's exactly what Joe Flacco did, for instance. Did he do it because he "didn't want to play anyone" because he's, as you so eloquently put it, a giant pussy, or do you think he was perhaps attracted to the prospect of being an automatic starter in an FCS program.

Got called out huh? Show me that he got offered a full ride like Armani.

Yeah, go and fight against kids in a karate class. That's what this is the equivalent to. Nice mindset pussy.

You know, if you just posted the following every time you got the itch to contribute, things would be a lot easier:

Hello, my name is DrewBreesIsGod, and I am oblivious to all logic and reason. Please ignore everything I say, because it mostly consists of abortive pot shots at a "DII" (read: FCS, a DI subdivision) quarterback and inadvertent poo talking about players on my own team. Thank you.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

You know, if you just posted the following every time you got the itch to contribute, things would be a lot easier:

I took you that long to come up with that? Really? Yeah, keep defending the decision to play Furman and Elon....top notch comp.

And as far as D-1, D1AA, D2......I'm old school. There is true D-1 and everyone else. This FBS bullshit is stupid. Elon, Furman, Wofford...awesome.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod
Hidden

i didnt say he was given a full scholarship to those schools...

however this argument is moot now so STOP MAKING IT DBiG

App, you and Brewski said if I showed proof of my degree you'd call Armani a cameltoe....

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

i didnt say he was given a full scholarship to those schools...

however this argument is moot now so STOP MAKING IT DBiG

fair enough app....fair enough...

Question. Why does any talk about a FOOTBALL game with the Saints have to devolve into some ignorant a$$hat talking ignorant garbage about the entire city of New Orleans? Especially from fans of a Johnny come lately, 1995 franchise like the Panthers?

NOLA got it's football franchise in 1967, and although there were plenty of bad years in the beginning, since the mid 80s it's been mostly mediocre years mixed in with some very good ones. Prime example, this is NOT the first time the Saints started 7-0. It's not a bottom feeder franchise as some ignorantly perceive it.

It still begs the question, how does football talk for 2009 spiral into some jacka$$ talk about a city many opposing fans have never been to?

Question. Why does any talk about a FOOTBALL game with the Saints have to devolve into some ignorant a$$hat talking ignorant garbage about the entire city of New Orleans? Especially from fans of a Johnny come lately, 1995 franchise like the Panthers?

NOLA got it's football franchise in 1967, and although there were plenty of bad years in the beginning, since the mid 80s it's been mostly mediocre years mixed in with some very good ones. Prime example, this is NOT the first time the Saints started 7-0. It's not a bottom feeder franchise as some ignorantly perceive it.

It still begs the question, how does football talk for 2009 spiral into some jacka$$ talk about a city many opposing fans have never been to?

We all just put up with Zod and his lunatic rantings.

Really, it sounds like this forum is probably below your Mensa level.

No one will be offended if you delete the bookmark and move on.

We all just put up with Zod and his lunatic rantings.

Really, it sounds like this forum is probably below your Mensa level.

No one will be offended if you delete the bookmark and move on.

RIGHT... TAKE YOUR ARSE ON... go enjoy your existence somewhere else and good luck with it.

P.S. New Orleans smells like craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp

Archived