• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

Me Panthers D-Line. Me crush New Orlean's puny rushing attempts.

Jon Beason is going to pound Reggie Bush like Jon Holmes destroyed every other Bush in his day.

Panthers 28, Taints 24

Reggie gets like 3 carries a game. I think you might want to destroy Mike Bell or Thomas but be warned Channing Crowder is still trying to figure out where the Bell tolls.

Reggie gets like 3 carries a game. I think you might want to destroy Mike Bell or Thomas but be warned Channing Crowder is still trying to figure out where the Bell tolls.

Exactly, some of these Panthers fans don't even try to watch any of the Saints games this year. Bell is a punishing runner.

All i got to say is...wait nvm there isn't anything that i need to say breesus will say it all sunday.

Another fine example of that stellar New Orleans education system.

Grammer, spelling, and punctuation are your friends. Please acquaint yourself with them.

But you can't pull for a scrub team like that and give the Saints grief. I mean really...

WTF are you talking about? You do realize App State won 3 national titles and beat Michigan right? I went to McNeese State and still pull for them does that mean I don't know poo about "real" football?

Also to the App State fans how did you like that visit from McNeese this year?

http://stats.mercurynews.com/cfb/recap.asp?lg=CFB&g=200909120171

:D

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

WTF are you talking about? You do realize App State won 3 national titles and beat Michigan right? I went to McNeese State and still pull for them does that mean I don't know poo about "real" football?

Lake Charles is a beautiful place isn't it

HAHA, I was shocked when I saw we lost. Thanks for clearing it up because this guy has been talking poo about "D2" football for a while. Saying Armanti is a pussy because he chose to go to a FCS school, even though Colston did the same and it worked for him. Cheers to McNeese for the rest of the season.

Archived