• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

oh dear, so i'm not allowed to be a fan of the college I went to. I'm supposed to pick a team from the joke of the FBS. OK I'm a NC State fan, you wanna know how that makes me feel..???

Like a saints fan

Be proud of your school. You have every right. They have been a power in 1-AA. I am as much an LSU die-hard as anybody in Louisiana (I was born an LSU fan), but I went to Northeast Louisiana University (now UL-Monroe). We won a 1-AA national championship in the 1980's. I'm just as proud of that national championship as I am of the LSU ones.

The only thing I can disagree with is the "fun" aspect. Boone is no Baton Rouge. Boone does get more snow than Baton Rouge, though. :)

And PLEASE don't claim NC State. I am surrounded by those fans.

Jan

Be proud of your school. You have every right. They have been a power in 1-AA. I am as much an LSU die-hard as anybody in Louisiana (I was born an LSU fan), but I went to Northeast Louisiana University (now UL-Monroe). We won a 1-AA national championship in the 1980's. I'm just as proud of that national championship as I am of the LSU ones.

The only thing I can disagree with is the "fun" aspect. Boone is no Baton Rouge. Boone does get more snow than Baton Rouge, though. :)

And PLEASE don't claim NC State. I am surrounded by those fans.

Jan

hahah hey look... a saints fan that im going to enjoy talking to. What are you in Raleigh or something?

Anyways, It was so much fun being there during one of those wasn't it. I had a blast.

Now the fun aspect, was kind of directed towards Drewbreesisgod. I was stating that I could have more fun at ASU then HE could have at LSU. Not to take away from the fact that im sure I could have as much fun at LSU as I could at ASU but who's to say.

Thanks for your input its brought the most amount of sanity to this thread than any other saints fan

Noooo AppStatePanther you're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to arbitrarily pick some SEC (Florida, Georgia, LSU, or Bama only) or ACC (VT or Florida State only) team that you have absolutely no connection to and pull for them. Basically you're supposed to be a Cowboys fan but for the hot NCAA teams of the moment.

Yeah, Boone is no Baton Rouge. No poo. That doesn't matter to me though, because I don't want Baton Rouge. Boone is a weird town full of weird people that are on polar opposite sides of the crazy spectrum. It's the kind of place a musician or writer would visit to go batshit f**king insane and come up with a masterpiece.

Oh yeah, and getting to watch one of the most mind bogglingly dominant football programs in the country is nice too.

Noooo AppStatePanther you're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to arbitrarily pick some SEC (Florida, Georgia, LSU, or Bama only) or ACC (VT or Florida State only) team that you have absolutely no connection to and pull for them. Basically you're supposed to be a Cowboys fan but for the hot NCAA teams of the moment.

Yeah, Boone is no Baton Rouge. No poo. That doesn't matter to me though, because I don't want Baton Rouge. Boone is a weird town full of weird people that are on polar opposite sides of the crazy spectrum. It's the kind of place a musician or writer would visit to go batshit f**king insane and come up with a masterpiece.

Oh yeah, and getting to watch one of the most mind bogglingly dominant football programs in the country is nice too.

Heh...my son who now lives in Asheville lived in Boone for a year. He's one of those weirdo musicians. :P

CHEERS my good friend, someone understands Boone. hahaha

Maybe you haven't met one of our newest Saints fans, DrewBreesIsGod?

Yep, I had a run in with him. I gave him my opinion of that stupid screen name. I find it offensive and I told him that. But I still have never heard any locals call Brees Breesus.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Yep, I had a run in with him. I gave him my opinion of that stupid screen name. I find it offensive and I told him that. But I still have never heard any locals call Brees Breesus.

I'll be looking for that wafer on Sunday padre

Archived