• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

No, the Panthers do have better RB's. The Saints have 2 that are pretty darn good too. That was the point. Our D can key on Smith and a HB...who will the Panthers key on?

Saints had the #1 offense last year.....Carolina went 2-0....obviously, they know how to handle an all around good offense. Also, it is very easy to say you are going to key in on the Carolina ground attack....if Fox will stick with it....few teams have proven they have actually stop what they know is coming.

No, the Panthers do have better RB's. The Saints have 2 that are pretty darn good too. That was the point. Our D can key on Smith and a HB...who will the Panthers key on?
brees. he will have a huge target on his chest.

secondary just has to be stacked enough (using 5-6 on passing downs) that it will force brees to rethink his targets. if martin shows himself to be a true ballhawk and we keep using wesley as a joker it will be buying our line the time it needs to get back there. your OTs are going to be kind to our DEs.

I've never heard the name Breesus used down here in NOLA. That had to have been started by an outsider and people just assumed it started here. I would be offended too is a fan based started comparing their players to our Lord, but I know the Saints fans didn't start it.

I've never heard the name Breesus used down here in NOLA. That had to have been started by an outsider and people just assumed it started here. I would be offended too is a fan based started comparing their players to our Lord, but I know the Saints fans didn't start it.

Maybe you haven't met one of our newest Saints fans, DrewBreesIsGod?

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Ah, there you are.

Did you come up with your username, or did someone from a sacreligious state like California give it to you?

He's actually one of the more openminded and unbiased of the Saints posters, IMHO.

:) The only kryptonite in Brees' arsenal appears to be hair. He's losing it like a cancer patient. That's ok though, as long as he can throw the rock, he can look like king kong bundy for all I care.

He's actually one of the more openminded and unbiased of the Saints posters, IMHO.

I'm sure... he just got into it with me on App State, only to explain that LSU is better.

IMHO... weren't the bills fans alot more fun (so Drewbreesisgod can understand it, FUNNER) to talk with than these clowns. Atleast they had good back stories.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I'm sure... he just got into it with me on App State, only to explain that LSU is better.

IMHO... weren't the bills fans alot more fun (so Drewbreesisgod can understand it, FUNNER) to talk with than these clowns. Atleast they had good back stories.

Are you really insulting the intelligence of someone else when you attended APP fuging STATE! You have to be kidding me? Bet you play one hell of a banjo....

Archived