• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is definitely a huddler.

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, CatTower said:

While we don't know the dynamics of their relationship, it's important to consider his position as a leader in the city. 

With lots of kids who watch the Panthers, is this appropriate?  Is it possible, someone who isn't developed mentally, would misconstrue this as it being acceptable to grope women in public?  These are all questions I would ask myself before making such a display. 

Give it a rest, it's not like the guy is the President or anything

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lol

Man grabs his wife so she gets a silly face on during the photo op and some people are offended.

They probably laughed about it together. But go ahead, live that offended life.

Ehh I'm not offended whatsoever but I think it was objectively kind of tacky, probably embarrassing for her. 

52 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"Hey show us how many times Western has beaten App State in the last 20 years"

Yup, I was "there".  Not at the game, because I was working at the local pub.  Students tore down both goalposts.  One was paraded down (old) Centennial Rd and planted on the front yard of the Chancellors house!  Talk about a drunken student body that night!  I think Brad Hoover had a really good game, IIRC.

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

It's his wife for heaven's sake.  It's ok to show affection toward the one you love.  Get over yourself.

There's a time and a place.  You are committing a logical fallacy by insinuating I said it is inappropriate at all times to do this.  

It's whatever though, I'm not expecting a lot from some of the people on this forum.

12 minutes ago, CatTower said:

There's a time and a place.  You are committing a logical fallacy by insinuating I said it is inappropriate at all times to do this.  

It's whatever though, I'm not expecting a lot from some of the people on this forum.

So you are out as my wing man then?  Too bad, it's going to be one hell of a party you are missing out on.

Archived