• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is definitely a huddler.

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Obeg said:

Bring on the poos... I don't care.. but I will go out on a limb and say this does not impress me.  Wife or not .. time and place for everything.. she's not your property. 

QFT.

Kinda disappointing the owner of this site thinks this statement is outrageous. 

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

QFT.

Kinda disappointing the owner of this site thinks this statement is outrageous. 

Lol

Man grabs his wife so she gets a silly face on during the photo op and some people are offended.

They probably laughed about it together. But go ahead, live that offended life.

9 hours ago, MHS831 said:

If he was a high school teacher making $50k per year, would she be with him?  If you say "no" to that, then is she with him because he is a billionaire?  If you say "yes" to that, then she is, by her own choice, his property.

And how far should we follow your reasoning here? What else can he do with his property?

I don't care to make a big deal of this, because it's their relationship and they alone understand how it works. Maybe this is a fun thing they do all the time, who knows. 

But your post is a bit off, damn.

12 hours ago, raz said:

hard to believe he lived in silva and decided to move back to nc

I love the area!  Have to poo you on that one. And it is Sylva derived from ancient Greek or Latin meaning "forest" and Cullowhee is Cherokee.  I forget the translation on that one though.  Great area if you aren't a city slicker (hiking, camping, rafting, kyaking, fishing, hunting etc...).  Not to mention gorgeous landscapes.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lol

Man grabs his wife so she gets a silly face on during the photo op and some people are offended.

They probably laughed about it together. But go ahead, live that offended life.

While we don't know the dynamics of their relationship, it's important to consider his position as a leader in the city. 

With lots of kids who watch the Panthers, is this appropriate?  Is it possible, someone who isn't developed mentally, would misconstrue this as it being acceptable to grope women in public?  These are all questions I would ask myself before making such a display. 

2 minutes ago, CatTower said:

While we don't know the dynamics of their relationship, it's important to consider his position as a leader in the city. 

With lots of kids who watch the Panthers, is this appropriate?  Is it possible, someone who isn't developed mentally, would misconstrue this as it being acceptable to grope women in public?  These are all questions I would ask myself before making such a display. 

It's his wife for heaven's sake.  It's ok to show affection toward the one you love.  Get over yourself.

Archived