• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Saints thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Is it just me or does Kamara just genuinely not look interested at all in being there?

He’s been pretty bad this year when expected to be “the guy” with Ingram gone. Was much better as more of a gadget guy, his yard per touch has dropped each year as his workload increases. Had some injuries too that might be affecting his explosion now, but either way I think it’s clear McC and Cook from that draft have pulled away from him in the “race.”

18 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Even if they win this game it doesn't bode well at all for going to Lambeau next week.

Brees has been showing his age every year come playoff time for the past 3 years.

The Saints are going to have a very interesting decision to make in the offseason. They will owe Brees $20M at least whether or not he is on the roster. 

They obviously have a great roster overall. Do they risk paying a soon to be 42 year old who has shown decline by the end of the season?

There are going to be an almost unprecedented amount of QBs in FA this year. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Brees is going to play until no one wants him. Up until this point, he has always had the leverage with the Saints and could demand pretty much anything.

40. He will be 41 next week.

11 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I was just about to post that Kamara has not looked the same since last year. Not sure what his deal is.

Probably sick of playing second fiddle to Ingram and now Murray while also losing goal line opportunities to taysom hill and even the full back.  Brees has also vultured some tds this year. 

have to think he sees what cmc and cook are doing and knows the saints are going to low ball him based off of their and his production. 

these guys can say this doesn’t matter, but I’m sure it weighs heavy for a running back who knows his second contract is likely his best opportunity for generational type wealth  

just my guess.

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

Probably sick of playing second fiddle to Ingram and now Murray while also losing goal line opportunities to taysom hill and evening the full back. 

have to think he sees what cmc and cook are doing and knows the saints are going to low ball him based off of their and his production. 

just my guess.

Probably true

Archived