• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Saints thread

Jeremy Igo

Since it's ad time, and without looking it up:

...who here can tell me which insurance company Aaron Rodgers is hawking?

...which insurance company Baker Mayfield is hawking?

With the former, instant easy answer. With the latter, I've seen hundreds of these crap commercials and still had to look it up.

How do you fail this badly with a campaign? Everyone involved should be fired with extreme prejudice.

58 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Those complaining about the play calling--Second and goal and about 7 to go.  Stef spreads the formation, calls a power to the right---it was the smart call to make there. Cook UNTOUCHED into the endzone for a TD. 

Minnesota is carving up the Saint D in the run game.  The plays are within Cousin's comfort zone.  The are playing the vikings game, not the Saints.

And some of you are bashing the play calling?  REALLY?

Take up soccer.

The first goal line series left a lot to be desired. The second stint was better. 

1 minute ago, Gesualdo said:

With the former, instant easy answer. With the latter, I've seen hundreds of these crap commercials and still had to look it up.

How do you fail this badly with a campaign? Everyone involved should be fired with extreme prejudice.

Well look at the names of those QBs closer...

1 minute ago, Gesualdo said:

I... don't know.

Really good point. I'm gonna have to pay attention next time one of those comes on :)

Archived