• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I really wonder if Burns has rubbed the staff the wrong way behind the scenes. There's no reason to not play him more based on his play. It's either ineptitude by the staff or he's got some issues that aren't related to his play that we're not privy to

Man, I just think it's the old school mentality and loyalty to vets that permeates this staff.  From everything I've seen, heard, and read, Burns seems like everything you would hope a young guy would be coming in, both on and off the field.

It's the same BS that kept guys like Nakamura, Colin Jones, etc., on the field for way too long.

Hell, I've always thought Obada looked great when he's played...  but it he hardly plays.  He's noticeable when he plays.  Burns even moreso.  And nothing against Mario, but for as productive as he has been, I have to wonder how much better Burns or Obada would have produced with the same number of snaps.

15 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Didn’t say it was

earlier in the gsme he lost edge contain several times and that’s why we wasn’t  in more games

even when wrist had healed as because you know with Ron and Eric they apparently couldn’t coach up their first rd pick

No doubt, I'm sure he got poo coaching.  And I'm sure he did lose contain...  but, that being said, I also don't think that's much different than the vets that were playing ahead of him all of this time.  May as well have let him learn on the job, imo.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'm remembering Russell Wilson clapping his hands and pumping his fists in the 2015 playoffs "saying greatest comeback ever".

that happened a lot that year after Cam and the offense got us a huge lead, only for Ron to go soft zone and give it all back

Archived