• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Any holdouts who still don’t believe that the only reason Carolina have had any shot at winning over the past nine years is because of Cam fugging Newton?

Anyone wanna step up and deny that proposal at this point?

I think your ignoring a bunch. Like Newton could not even survive this line and our defense sucks without Star. 

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Any holdouts who still don’t believe that the only reason Carolina have had any shot at winning over the past nine years is because of Cam fugging Newton?

Anyone wanna step up and deny that proposal at this point?

You didn't see the argument that this O line is supposedly the worst ever? Worse than anything Cam has had to overcome.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

3rd round pick.

THIRD ROUND.

And “one of the best evaluators of college talent in the country” rated him ABOVE QBs picked in the first round.

Hurney blows at evaluating draft QBs IMO... Remember how much the dude loved Clausen?

Just now, Snake said:

I think your ignoring a bunch. Like Newton could not even survive this line and our defense sucks without Star. 

but he won with this line. yes he did eventually get injured after 8 years of it, but he won with it.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Allen is a fine young backup.  He is not someone you stake a team's future on.  But he is undeniably better than Grier.  I'm not even sure a team would take Grier off our PS after these 2 games.

I'm not sure what people were expecting. He wasn't great in college. At least with Allen you could say he's in experienced. Grier had 4 years and was unimpressive. It was a terrible pick in the 3rd round if you ask me. 

Archived