• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

Thats why I got so pissed off when "Fans" were calling Cam a "Pussy" for not playing with his foot injury.....like seriously?  His bone is separated from the rest of his god damn foot.  Then they were angry that he played when they found out how bad his injury was.  Cam has to be one of the toughest players I ever seen in the NFL. 

Typically the most vocal, opinionated fans are also the dumbest.  Tune into sports talk radio for some great examples.

Just now, Silent Majority said:

Because we weren't 6-2 when Cam was last healthy. Hard truth? Hard made up personal opinion is more like it.

Nope. Still the truth. That iteration of Cam was still suboptimal. Could've plugged a few different starting caliber QBs on that team and got similar results. Not saying he was bad, but he wasn't as good as he was before that point and you know it.

Cam before he started getting banged up was unparalleled. That's my point. You couldn't put just anybody on those other teams and have them do what he did for the offense. Maybe Rodgers. Maybe Wilson. That's it.

Archived