• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

according to a significant portion of this website, both are better than cam newton

I do not think anyone at all thinks that.  There are just some that don't think Cam is worth keeping even if healthy, which I strongly disagree with.  But nobody can think that fuging Allen or Grier are better...

3 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

how is grier supposed to learn when he's pulled when facing adversity?

if grier is the panthers future, he needs all the reps he can get.

In no universe is Will Grier the future 

if he is, my 25 year PSLs get turned in 

he is worse than Claussen and worse than Jeff Lewis amd that, is historically bad

1 minute ago, Wolfpredator said:

All I am getting from this is how much Cam Newton is a fuggin beast.  Dude was PUNISHED his entire career and it took him how many seasons before he started breaking down?  Will Grier second game and he is already "shock up".  Allen got battered and banged up with his time out there as well.  Remember last season when Cam went out?  How many QB's did we go through to injury.  Fug.

Cam will go down as the toughest son of a bitch in the modern era at QB. Bar none. Dude took beating after beating and kept going until his body finally broke down. God I hope he can get back. We're never going to see that on this team at QB again

Archived