• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

I mean I like BB and I want him to be resigned. He’s not going to be easily replaced. He’s decent but he’s not great, and that was a dumb play. A good CB would’ve picked that off or at the least turned his head before running into Thomas.

Hell even if BB said fug it the ball was under-thrown and wouldn’t have been caught, BB would’ve know that had he been watching the ball, but apparently that’s too hard for a NFL #1 CB running full speed.The result of the play speaks for itself.

Thanks for adding more logic to the discussion instead of blindly condoning the zero effort and zero intelligence play by BB, even if he was interfered with by Thomas. 

All I am getting from this is how much Cam Newton is a fuggin beast.  Dude was PUNISHED his entire career and it took him how many seasons before he started breaking down?  Will Grier second game and he is already "shock up".  Allen got battered and banged up with his time out there as well.  Remember last season when Cam went out?  How many QB's did we go through to injury.  Fug.

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Maybe, but to be honest, its hard to tell with the bad qb play over the last couple of years.  Cam's injured arm last season, and the bad play from all our starters this season haven't given him many opportunities.  He was wide open on that last one though.

yeah a lot of his impact has been DCs having to scheme for his speed. on the offense this season, DCs have gameplanned for 1 CMC and 2 Samuel. he draws coverages and has been indirectly responsible for most of Moore and Olsen's big plays this season. very similar effect as 2015 Ginn except Samuel can catch better.

Archived