• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I think Grier has at least another 5 turnovers in him. What's the record for most turnovers in a game by 1 player?

I knew Grier had a INT for TD in him today.  At least now you can compare him with Allen and he fumbles too.

2 minutes ago, LiQuiD said:

He doesn't, he's all in on Bradberry.

I mean I like BB and I want him to be resigned. He’s not going to be easily replaced. He’s decent but he’s not great, and that was a dumb play. A good CB would’ve picked that off or at the least turned his head before running into Thomas.

Hell even if BB said fug it the ball was under-thrown and wouldn’t have been caught, BB would’ve know that had he been watching the ball, but apparently that’s too hard for a NFL #1 CB running full speed.The result of the play speaks for itself.

Just now, ItsJustMe said:

Allen wouldn’t make a difference behind this sorry ass o-line.  I honestly feel bad for Grier, he has been put in a position to fail, especially moving Scott Turner to OC.

Disagree. CMC would hit the record with Allen. Which should be all we're playing for tbh

Archived