• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pressuring the QB might be the best way to get him off rhythm.

Some real A level analysis from the booth we have here in this one.

Lol 

they’re like well saints aren’t doing much we’ve seen a lot of repeat plays

saints know this is easy poo they’re just trying to stop cmc from his record 

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

To be fair even the best QBs would be poo in this offense with this terrible scheme, no blocking and players who don't care. Can't get a true evaluation of Grier right now. Put Murray in the system and Greir in Murray's. Not say I'm a fan of Greir but he's not exactly being given a fair chance right now

I think Arizona's oline is about as bad as ours is

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

But it was all Allen’s fault lol. I really do wish the folks like me, who spend time talking in here about the draft, ran last year’s draft. There were multiple OL (like Risner and McCoy) who we loved (didn’t like Little) that we would have made our OL leaps and bounds better this year and beyond. All I wanted was OL (especially interior), DTs and Burns. Maybe a S.

Because this team wants the "best player" rather than addressing needs. Sure there is some philosophy to why you might not want to build entirely through the draft, but addressing your needs is how you avoid this dumpster fire of having elite top picks wasted with 3rd and 4th round supporting cast. This OL is just terrifying

Archived