• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe said:

lol, you seem like you don’t want to read the original post correctly, he said why cant he just turn around, now you stop putting words in peoples mouths

Bradberry never should have been close enough to Thomas for contact. It’s a bomb, underthrown and at the back of the end zone Thomas isn’t going anywhere, BB should’ve cut it short. 

Just now, mav1234 said:

Cam has never had a defense this bad to try to fight through... At least by year's end.

I also suspect this OL may be worse overall than anything Cam had by season's end.  The first half of the season really inflated this team's stats in every category IMO.

Agreed. This OL really is god awful. Cam has had OL play in certain games that mirrored this, but what we're seeing today has been the case since about week 6 or whenever it was that injuries caused our shakeup of the OL

1 minute ago, Growl said:

New Orleans is an extremely record concious team and it was obvious to everbody they would sell out to make sure mcCaffery didn't get it, yet Fewell still sat mcCaffery down against Indy because he was under the delusion he's a legitimate candidate for the HC spot

Like in 2011 when they were chasing a single-season yards from scrimmage record (I think) and they just blasted us in New Orleans.  They were still chucking it in the 4th quarter.

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

What? A NFL CB can’t stop and turn while running full speed on a 60 years under-thrown bomb to the back of the end zone? Yea wouldn’t of wanted him to catch a TD so tackle him and let them have it at the one, our defense will stop them. Had Bradberry stopped short it would’ve been and interception.

man I don’t even know why I entertain this lol

It’s obvious your looking for entertainment.  Again, Yes SOOOOO easy to do hahaha while your being pulled into the other man.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Cam has never had a defense this bad to try to fight through... At least by year's end.

I also suspect this OL may be worse overall than anything Cam had by season's end.  The first half of the season really inflated this team's stats in every category IMO.

How people ignore that it was this exact Oline group that injured Newton is beyond me. I think we could sign back ups at evey position and have better protection. 

4 minutes ago, Jus Rob said:

Hurney had him rated higher then Murray

To be fair even the best QBs would be poo in this offense with this terrible scheme, no blocking and players who don't care. Can't get a true evaluation of Grier right now. Put Murray in the system and Greir in Murray's. Not say I'm a fan of Greir but he's not exactly being given a fair chance right now

3 minutes ago, lightsout said:

This is why you don't throw out a rookie QB who isn't ready to "see what he has" when the team around him is a dumpster fire.

We'll go into the off-season knowing what was known when Allen was starting. That Grier is raw and not ready to start. Him getting time in game does nothing except potentially kill his confidence.

Someone has to start right now though. And if Allen's the better player at the moment that would make Grier the sacrificial lamb.

Archived