• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers thank god its the final gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, LiQuiD said:

Nobody asked him to stop, just glance toward the ball. Attempt to turn your head, otherwise you invite the call that was ultimately made.

Stop putting words in people's mouths ffs.

lol, you seem like you don’t want to read the original post correctly, he said why cant he just turn around, now you stop putting words in peoples mouths

New Orleans is an extremely record concious team and it was obvious to everbody they would sell out to make sure mcCaffery didn't get it, yet Fewell still sat mcCaffery down against Indy because he was under the delusion he's a legitimate candidate for the HC spot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It absolutely baffles me that there are some fans who think we're fine at OL because Little and Daley are going to magically turn into high level NFL OL over the offseason.

Yeah I know. OT should be our first pick and that's not going to be enough. 

Just now, Growl said:

New Orleans is an extremely record concious team and it was obvious to everbody they would sell out to make sure mcCaffery didn't get it, yet Fewell still sat mcCaffery down against Indy because he was under the delusion he's a legitimate candidate for the HC spot

Eh, it’s more about being a professional. Why risk CMC out there? I’m sure CMC will get the 1K/1K this week. Garbage time will be a thing of beauty 

1 minute ago, joeyxfresco said:

Worse supporting cast too

Cam has never had a defense this bad to try to fight through... At least by year's end.

I also suspect this OL may be worse overall than anything Cam had by season's end.  The first half of the season really inflated this team's stats in every category IMO.

Archived