• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers coach Search Update (Dec 28 UPDATE)

ncfan

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Putrid untreated sewage of an E. coli outbreak.

I am kind of curious to see that Packers offense moving forward under their new coach. In year one it really hasn't improved much over the previous year and it certainly has talent. It will be interesting to see if they start the look for a new QB in the next couple of offseasons. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I am kind of curious to see that Packers offense moving forward under their new coach. In year one it really hasn't improved much over the previous year and it certainly has talent. It will be interesting to see if they start the look for a new QB in the next couple of offseasons. 

I think when you have an aging franchise QB you're wise to take the leap on the next guy when and if the opportunity presents itself. That's exactly how they ended up with Rodgers in the first place.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Straight up trash? He certainly seems to be transitioning from an elite QB into more of a game manager type QB, but straight up trash? He's still completing almost 64% of his passes while on track for just shy of 4000 passing yards and has 24 TDs vs only 3 INTs. That's a far cry from straight up trash.

He hasn't looked great is all I'm saying. To say they are better with the new coach they have is crazy. Look at the teams they have played, McCarthy was not a bad coach. He had a cocky piece of crap qb that got him fired. He was not even running plays McCarthy told him too. So u think GB was going to get rid of Rodgers nope. I wouldn't want Rodgers if they gave him to us.

12 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

He hasn't looked great is all I'm saying. To say they are better with the new coach they have is crazy. Look at the teams they have played, McCarthy was not a bad coach. He had a cocky piece of crap qb that got him fired. He was not even running plays McCarthy told him too. So u think GB was going to get rid of Rodgers nope. I wouldn't want Rodgers if they gave him to us.

7-9 to 6-9-1 to 12-3. They haven't won 12 games since 2014. If they win their last game that'll be their most wins since 2011. 

Their strength of schedule is #12. That's not terrible by any means (ours is #13). It was #28 last year when they went 6-9-1.

13 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

You are out of your damn mind. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Anyone who can look at what our current QB situation is and turn down Aaron Rodgers is a looney tune. WTF

crazy will ferrell GIF

He has one damn SB and if refs didn't give broncos the SB because Manning was there Cam would have one. Other than that what has Rodgers did damn it. You must be one of those Rivera nuthuggers and like mediocrity!dumb antoine dodson GIF

6 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

He has one damn SB and if refs didn't give broncos the SB because Manning was there Cam would have one. Other than that what has Rodgers did damn it. You must be one of those Rivera nuthuggers and like mediocrity!dumb antoine dodson GIF

He has a 65% career winning percentage as a starter. Is that what you define as mediocre???? All time NFL career leader in passer rating? 2 career losing seasons as a starter?

That's......mediocre?

dumb will ferrell GIF

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He has a 65% career winning percentage as a starter. Is that what you define as mediocre???? All time NFL career leader in passer rating? 2 career losing seasons as a starter?

That's......mediocre?

dumb will ferrell GIF

WOW look stats don't matter to me, it's winning championships.  Is that you Ron?

Archived