• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers coach Search Update (Dec 28 UPDATE)

ncfan

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Interesting :thinking:

I think it was Caroline Cann who previously said they were taking a look at him.

So it begins...

There were other sources who said his name had been floating around the build a few weeks prior to Rons firing

Just now, ncfan said:

There were other sources who said his name had been floating around the build a few weeks prior to Rons firing

I was never sure how seriously to take that. Some of it sounded like speculation just because he was available to interview and so many others were not.

Took it a lot more seriously after hearing from Caroline Cann.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well, I'll be damned. Good call bro. 75 yards up the creek from the house. A big chunk of the creek bank let go and slid off into the creek. It looked like maybe 6-8 feet of dirt on top of bedrock and once saturated it basically slid off of the bedrock like a playground slide. I'll post up pics when I can upload.  
    • His azz dawged it last night...collected a check...happy that ho is gone...
    • Look I get you are wait and see on Canales and that's perfectly fine but comparing him to Rhule is off base brother. And I do not see significant similarities to the Arizona win from 2021. They honestly are strikingly different. All you have to do is dig into the numbers. Our starting QB that game was PJ Walker who had 167 passing yards on 29 attempts with no touchdowns and one INT. Cam attempted 4 passes for 8 yards. Not one single passing touchdown in that blowout win. By comparison we had 166 rushing yards and one of those touchdowns was Cam's "I'm back!!!" run for a score. Looking at that game obviously it was a mirage and not sustainable because it is a passing league. If that game compares to any other I would say it would be the Lions win with Wilks. Now look at the Raiders win. 319 passing yards 3 passing touchdowns 114 rushing yards from Chuba 1 rushing touchdown from Miles Sanders. That's a balanced offense. That's what we've been asking for going on years now. But I will agree with you they absolutely do need to prove it wasn't a one off and build from that win. I'd love to see it. We'll just have to wait and find out.