• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Colts Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

Point is, they know what Grier is. They knew. And knowing that, they still put him out there which was probably not good for him. I mean just because a bunch a yahoos on the internet don't know, that is not a good reason.

There's no downside. If he shows something, great. Maybe you have something to work with. If he's horrible (which he has been) then you ensure a loss as the tank continues. Win/win.

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

15 interceptions in his last 8 starts kind of had something to do with it.

He was worn out after the last game.  You could see it in his eyes.  He had been beat up by opposing teams he needed to rest.  It was best to sit Allen even for the last two games of the year.

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

Point is, they know what Grier is. They knew. And knowing that, they still put him out there which was probably not good for him. I mean just because a bunch a yahoos on the internet don't know, that is not a good reason.

Allen would have at least put up 14 points and would not have screwed McCaffrey out of his records. 

6 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Allen is done as the starter, and you simpletons need to accept it and start worrying about who the hell is going to pass block for the next quarterback we draft.

Archived