• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Colts Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Great players are more than stats. Put down the Xbox controller and go outside and play.

there is no call for the personal attacks.

Reid is leading our team in tackles, that's all there is to it. idk why that's upsetting. don't insult people.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I have no idea how Eric Washington has held on to his job for so long after the Panthers putting a piss poor defensive product on the field for 2 seasons in a row 

Cause him and RR are buddies.  Thats how its always been with RR, he just lucked out a few times.  RR is probably one of the best friends you can possibly have but he was a terrible coach when it came to getting the right pieces in place to be successful over more than one season.  He was also terrible at a ton of other things but hey "Rivera is one of the nicest guys and best friends I could ask for as a player".  That is why I want all these loser coaches gone as soon as the season is over.  Everything has RR written all over it with him here or not.  Blow it up, start over.   

1 minute ago, Wolfpredator said:

Cause him and RR are buddies.  Thats how its always been with RR, he just lucked out a few times.  RR is probably one of the best friends you can possibly have but he was a terrible coach when it came to getting the right pieces in place to be successful over more than one season.  He was also terrible at a ton of other things but hey "Rivera is one of the nicest guys and best friends I could ask for as a player".  That is why I want all these loser coaches gone as soon as the season is over.  Everything has RR written all over it with him here or not.  Blow it up, start over.   

That's pretty much how Richard Rodgers has kept a job.

Archived