• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Colts Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

Was that actually an INt..what I briefly saw look like Wright down with possession and it was ripped from him..

50/50 balls go to the WR. it was a completion.

a 50/50 ball being ripped away and then rolling across the ground before it's picked up is not an interception lol. that was a boger-esque call

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Every time a team passes against us it surprises me. You could run a straight up Georgia Tech style triple option offense that hardly throws a forward pass against us and have great success.

Ummm, you mean Navy's triple option right? Paul Johnson was my OC at Navy before taking the triple option to GT. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we were playing to win, I'd be pissed about that call. Simultaneous possession is always supposed to favor the offense.

Agreed, though I think the refs got this right though. It’s pretty clear the Indy guy had it first. 13 didn’t even try to wrestle to ball to himself.

If he had hung on until the final whistle I think they would have called it our ball and let the colts challenge it. 

Archived