• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Colts Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I used to like Riddick but this is just, fantasy. How does he get off pretending he knows the conversation that got Canales hired?  That Canales promised he could fix Young.  That is poo like we do here. He should be above that.
    • Kind of had enough for tonight but it would good to identify and expose the people who are trotting out the propaganda too. Ahead of Dalton's results which could fuel them to double down, or send them back to come up with more rationalizations.  I mean, most of that is former players that I am seeing. Funny how they are mostly not quarterbacks. Except for Ryan Leaf so far. Leaf didn't cite any film study that I remember it was the same excuses we've listened to for over a year. 
    • Cookout is certainly a tasty burger and I will never turn one down.  Been eating more healthy these days so haven't had the cookout or similar burger in a long time.  I do make my own awesome burgers on the weber kettle or smashed on the blackstone.   I will say a local non chain restaurant can have the best greasy unhealthy heart blocking patties.  Really wanted one yesterday from a local no name and finally talked myself out of it.