• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Finally the end all, Hurney vs Gettleman thread!

SmittysLawnGuy

They both suck people. Between double trouble (you know minus a team) Jake Delhomne  cap hell or 2.0 making Lb crew the highest paid in the game when we're the worst run D. Don't get me started on Short. And in this corner we have Getts. Anyone laugh when Smitty blew us to pieces. It's why I made my name. The debacle of Norman, drafting a bunch of crap. Pissing off everyone. 

This is who this fan base balks back and forth about? They both suck ass. Can we just move on and hope for better days or should it be back to, I want the radio guy, well I want the guy who made the Giants look like they may win a pee wee game. Time to kill this dog fan boys. They both blow!

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

They both suck people. Between double trouble (you know minus a team) Jake Delhomne  cap hell or 2.0 making Lb crew the highest paid in the game when we're the worst run D. Don't get me started on Short. And in this corner we have Getts. Anyone laugh when Smitty blew us to pieces. It's why I made my name. The debacle of Norman, drafting a bunch of crap. Pissing off everyone. 

This is who this fan base balks back and forth about? They both suck ass. Can we just move on and hope for better days or should it be back to, I want the radio guy, well I want the guy who made the Giants look like they may win a pee wee game. Time to kill this dog fan boys. They both blow!

You mean that same Kawann Short who when he got hurt our run defense went to $hit the week after? Obviously not going to get sacks when people double team him, but I’ll bite.

Archived